Quadrant’s vGenExtract Dataload engine significantly accelerates the migration journey resulting in reduction in migration effort and costs by 50-60%.
Data-driven businesses rely on their decision support systems and data warehouses to provide real-time access and analysis of business critical information, in order to provide the most comprehensive data management services. Organizations typically invest in COTS software to address this need. However, these investments become prohibitive very quickly, due to high (ongoing and increasing) license cost and the highly skilled resources required to develop, support and maintain the software.
While few organizations migrate to open source tools or from one COTS solution to another, 100% manual conversion consumes significant time and labor cost. Quadrant’s vGenExtract Dataload product allows organizations automate the migration from one ETL platform to another, thereby saving time and money. The automated conversion process allows best practices and standardization to be easily incorporated uniformly in the end deliverable. Quadrant team is dedicated to implement more and more features and enhancements to make this product more versatile across all platforms.
- Specifically designed and focused on migrating from expensive proprietary platforms to open-source platforms
- Easily adaptable for any ETL platform(s) in the current market
- Performs in-depth analysis of ETL source code and its components, for estimation and planning
- Automatically converts Data source code from existing platform to a destination platform
- Provides conversion and analysis modes with fully customizable reports
- Incorporates and ensures best practices and coding conventions
- Generates fully customizable low level product documents
- Performs automated data validation tests to help in QA and UAT
- Trained end-users can author reports of his choice using the data
Business Reason to Use:
- Significant savings on the license cost
- Significant reduction in labor cost due:
- Reduced time to perform conversion (up to 80% savings)
- Automated Testing & QA
- Consistent and repeatable testing reduces rework